Is your child due to start school in 2018?
We would like to welcome you to our
Thursday 9th November
If you are thinking of putting your child’s name down for our school, why not come with your child anytime between 1.30pm and 3.15pm and see the school in action!
Reading Quality Mark
The accreditor recognised the strengths of our school in promoting reading for enjoyment to be:
- The Reading Advocate’s drive and expertise and how he supports staff in promoting high quality children’s literature;
- The children’s enthusiasm to read, reflected in the level of book swaps, book recommendations and children choosing to attend ‘Golden Time’ book clubs;
- The range of support on the school website;
- Our regular school book fairs which bring the book shop to the children;
- Our very popular book clubs for Key Stage 1 children, Key Stage 2 children, parents and staff;
- Our above national average reading standards throughout school.